Elegant Themes is a WordPress theme shop that runs highly recommended by some of the top WordPress enthusiasts and experts. Nick Roach, who started the theme club in his college apartment, has grown Elegant Themes exponentially over the past 11 years since its inception.
Centered around the idea of community, rather than simply existing as a company, Elegant Themes is powered by a team of people from across the globe. In fact, WordPress experts from over 20 different countries come together to bring website owners the very best WordPress themes and plugins for an affordable price.
And to top it off, they strive to provide nothing less than stellar customer support so site owners can achieve their dreams, no matter what they are.
In the past, Elegant Themes offered WordPress site owners approximately 87 themes and a handful of plugins. However, in an attempt to provide the highest quality product to its customers, Elegant Themes has downsized and now only offers 2 premium themes – Divi and Extra – and 3 powerful plugins designed to help you grow your site – Monarch, Bloom, and Divi Builder.
On top of that, Elegant Themes maintains its popularity in the saturated WordPress theme and plugin marketplace because they’re not out to break your bank account.
Offering both themes and all three plugins for the low monthly price of $89/year, or an impressive one-time fee of $249 if you want “Lifetime Access” to everything Elegant Themes has to offer, this company continues to stay competitive.
And just in case you’re wondering, there’s a generous 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases. If you buy and decide you don’t like Elegant Themes’ themes or plugins, just request a refund.
Just like you’d expect from any reliable WordPress theme, Divi and Extra come packed with a set of standard features site owners can utilize with ease:
- General Settings: Change the color schemes and typography. In addition, control your layout, featured articles, social media icons, and more. The admin page gives you control over the basic functions and features of your theme.
- Navigation Settings: Set up and configure dropdown menus and links, exclude pages from the navigation bar, and more.
- Builder Settings: Enable and disable the Divi Builder plugin for post, pages, projects, and other custom post types.
- Layout Settings: Set up and configure thumbnails, comments, and post-info sections for posts and pages.
- Ad Settings: Manage un-widgetized advertisements. Additionally, embed Google AdSense code onto your site.
- SEO Settings: Manage your SEO settings and rank higher in search results. Set SEO separately for your site’s homepage, single post pages, and index pages. Trust that both themes are compatible with popular SEO plugins such as WordPress SEO by Yoast and All-In-One SEO too.
- Integration Tab: Add third-party scripts such as Google Analytics code or any other tracking code, that you’d normally add in footer.php to track user behavior, conversions, sales, and more.
- Updates: Add your Elegant Themes API key so you can easily update your theme when a new version is available without skipping a beat.