HIGH-PERFORMANCE DEDICATED SERVERS
- With SSD storage, high-memory variants and latest Xeon processors, you can smoothly handle any type of workload — from a critical business application to a high-traffic website.
- To ensure data redundancy, all our Hosting servers come pre-configured RAID 1 configuration.
- Our rock-solid infrastructure of top-tier data centres, backed by redundant ISP links and Neustar’s DDoS protection to ensure great performance and no compromises.
- With root access, you get the flexibility to customise the application stack as per your needs.
- Our flexible Dedicated server configuration options from multiple Operating systems, Hosting panels (cPanel or Plesk), Billing panel (WHMCS) make it easy for you to choose what’s best for you.
- An integrated Server Management panel to ensure you never lose access and gives you administrative control through Start/Stop, Rebuild, Web-based VNC, Restart, Shutdown and Resource Monitoring.
- We use a trusted open source software platform for automated & instant management of our Hosting servers, and quick provisioning.
- You can start hosting your website or applications with just a single click at no additional costs or delays
- We not only provide a ready-to-use server within minutes but also look after the hardware replacements in the event of any failure.
Linux Dedicated Server Features
- CentOS, Ubuntu or Debian with Full Root Access.
- cPanel with WHM Control Panel
cPanel Control Panel
- Latest cPanel Control Panel
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
WHM Control Panel
- Latest WHM Control Panel with Multi-language Availability
- Complete Control of all Server Settings, Services, and Accounts
Programming And Databases
- Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
- Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
- Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
Top Of The Line Network
- Fully Redundant Network with NO Single Point of Failure
- Multiple Layers of Network Security